Carpet Cleaning Services
Service Areas: Clay, Duval, St. John, and Pinellas Counties
Don't Know What To Do Next? We Do.®
Carpet should be cleaned after water damage if the carpet’s exposure to water has been limited. Carpets should not be replaced, also, if the water comes from a relatively non-contaminated source. In cases of gray water contamination where water is nearly black water, padding may be beyond sanitation and restoration, but the carpeting can still be cleaned and kept.
The fine line between potable and non-potable water depends on the amount of time the clean water has been resting and the concentration of contaminants, such as:
ServiceMaster by PWF Cleaning Services
Damages to your business from water, fire, smoke or mold can mean lost revenue and potentially, lost customers. When disaster strikes, we speed to your side to start the commercial restoration process to minimize business interruptions and maximize results. As a leader in disaster restoration, we bring more than 35 years of experience and expertise to every challenge.
Carpet Restoration Cleaning
Carpet restoration cleaning requires a different level of cleaning than your annual carpet cleaning. During an annual carpet cleaning, you might need some spot cleaning and some touch up here and there, but during restoration cleaning, many techniques may be needed.
- Vacuuming – just like every other carpet cleaning, we will start with vacuuming. We want to get any loose dirt or, if needed, water out of the carpet before we begin cleaning.
- Carpet rake or brush – for areas that need it, we will break out the carpet rake or brush to help break up the dirt or soil.
- Pre-spraying – We use professional quality sprays that will loosen up the soiled areas and release the stains. Our quality components and training give us the skills to know just how long to leave the sprays on to get the best results. No guesswork involved.
- Brush Agitation – Once the pre-spray has loosened the soils, carpet brush machines work the spray into the carpet.
- Extraction Cleaning – the final step in the process is the water extraction that we are all familiar with. Water is sprayed into the carpet and a super-strong vacuum sucks it out. This extraction process extracts the chemicals and finishes the process.
Depending on the extent of the damage, some parts of the process may need to be repeated to get your carpet fully cleaned and sanitized.
The technology and tools to do the job right to restore your carpet and upholstery, we use:
- Truck mount and portable cleaning systems with exclusive cleaning solutions
- Powerful equipment that will quickly extract all traces of water
- A variety of our safe cleaning products
Remember, restoring carpet and furnishings to pre-loss conditions lowers overall.
At ServiceMaster by PWF, we understand that you need more than carpet cleaning; you also need to protect your investment by prolonging the life of your carpet and upholstery. Every workplace has high-traffic areas that take on the brunt of the dirt.
Look no further than ServiceMaster by PWF professional carpet cleaning services. We are committed to providing healthier surroundings through the exceptional carpet cleaning we provide. To give you the best carpet-cleaning price, ServiceMaster Clean by PWF provides free-estimates.
With our green-cleaning techniques and hot water extraction system, we can go deep into your carpet fibers to remove any dirt that may be lurking. We are dedicated to providing the absolute best service in the carpet cleaning industry. We are a clean you can trust!
In Pinellas, St John, Duval, Clay, Dixie, Columbia, Ocala, Lake, Marian, and Dixie Counties in Florida. We are here to help. Call (866) 599-0871 now.
Why Choose ServiceMaster by PWF?
For over 30 years we have consistently provided top quality guaranteed satisfaction to our clients during catastrophic home or business damage situations.
Fast response time within 45 minutes to an hour, we will send our team to restore your property