Sewage Backup Cleaning Services
Service Areas: Alachua, Columbia, Dixie, Lafayette, Levy, Marion, Gilchrist, Bradford, Union, Clay, Duval, St. John, and Pinellas Counties
Probably the worst disaster at any home or office is one that involves sewage. Let’s face it, it stinks. But it is more than just smelly; it is dangerous. Sewage has bacteria and microbes that are health hazards. ServiceMaster Restoration by PWF has the training, tools, and technology to safely get your home or office back to being healthy and smelling clean again.
ServiceMaster Restoration by PWF offers 24 hour emergency service, so that no matter what time of day you discover your sewage emergency, our service professionals are trained to quickly determine the type of sewage contamination you are dealing with
- Is it “clean water” from a broken water pipe? If so, if left untreated, it can become contaminated and still pose a health hazard.
- Is it “gray water”? Gray water might be from a wash machine, dishwasher, or an overflowing toilet that doesn’t contain fecal matter. Gray water must be treated immediately as it may contain bacteria. Gray water can quickly become a health hazard. Not to mention it generally turns smelly quickly.
- Finally, is it “black water”? Black water contains visible fecal matter, or flood water from lakes or streams that may have overflowed their banks. Regardless of the source, this water poses a serious health hazard to anyone who comes in contact with it.
Our water damage specialists are trained to quickly assess your situation and begin removing the water immediately in the safest, most appropriate method. We have the equipment to safely dispose of the hazardous water without endangering your family or employees.
Once the water has been removed, then our trained technicians will clean up and sanitize your building. Our cleaning services include:
- Ductwork cleaning: When you think sewage spill, you probably don’t think of your air conditioner, but the bacteria in the air after a sewage spill can linger in ductwork. That bacteria can linger and grow and make your family or employees ill.
- Wall cleaning: Depending on the source of your spill, your walls may stain. Our technicians have the right techniques to get those stains out of the walls. Also, you want to be sure that they are sanitized as well. It doesn’t help to look clean if it still makes you sick.
- Furniture/upholstery cleaning: Whether it is your house or your office, getting your furniture clean after a sewage spill is important. No one wants their home or office smelling like sewage.
- Floor/carpet cleaning: Of course the clean up for flooring after a sewage spill is going to be more complicated than your annual carpet cleaning. Luckily, ServiceMaster Restoration by PWF has the right tools for extracting the water out of carpets and getting them smelling fresh and, most importantly, sanitized.
Regardless of the source of your sewage disaster, ServiceMaster Restoration by PWF has the trained personnel and techniques to evaluate, eliminate, clean, and sanitize your home or office.
Call now our emergency 24 hour team is ready to assist you.
Our house in Panama City, FL was an absolute mess after surviving Hurricane Michael. Your team came in and cleared all the debris, removed all the saturated material with the best attitude ever. They were here every morning and stayed late every night until the job was complete. This team of Service Professionals were a…
I would like to personally thank Mike and his team at ServiceMaster for their quick and professional response after Hurricane Florence. The cleanup of our home and special care of our belongings were handled with exceptional quality. I would and have highly recommended them to others going through similar unfortunate situations.
Dear Mike Sr, Just a short note to thank you for the fine work you and your crew did to rid us of the water damage from Hurricane Florence. Your personal assistance and pleasant attitude was very welcomed at a tough time for us. Your entire group of backup helpers were very hard workers and…
“Thank you. Your team did a great job.”