When a fire happens at your business, it is more than an inconvenience, it can be devastating. Every hour that your business is closed, you are losing money. At Service Master Restoration by PWF, we understand how important it is to get your business up and running, so we offer 24 hour emergency service. We also have a team of professionals, who are ready to step in as soon as the fire department leaves.
Commercial Fire Damage Restoration Services
Service Areas: Alachua, Columbia, Dixie, Lafayette, Levy, Marion, Gilchrist, Bradford, Union, Clay, Duval, St. John, and Pinellas Counties
- Assessment – Our first step is to assess the damage and create a plan to get your business back up and running. We can provide immediate needs like boarding windows and tarps for roofs if needed to prevent vandalism and additional damage.
- Demolition – With licensed contacts and construction technicians for every job, we are fully prepared for all size demolition from a section of a wall to the entire building. If larger demolition is required, our staff will work with your staff to inventory and pack out the building content. If only part of the building is damaged, we ensure that proper seals are in place, so that your staff can work while we are working on the demolition. Once demolition is complete, we make sure all trash is removed and disposed of safely.
- Rebuilding/Renovations – Our construction crews will work around your schedule whenever possible to ensure we get your business up and running and minimize disruption.
- Cleaning – Our restoration always includes cleaning and drying from top to bottom. We make sure that your ceilings, walls, ductwork, and floors are cleaned and refreshed.
- Upholstery & Fabric – The upholstery and fabrics in the business/commercial setting are denser and more complicated than those of the home, so they require different techniques to refresh them after fire damage.
- Flooring – Restoring your flooring after a fire takes special techniques and equipment. The little brush cleaner from the grocery store isn’t going to cut it to get smoke and soot out of your carpets. Neither is that grocery store cleaner going to restore your tile and grout after a fire. Make sure you let our experts get your floors looking like new.
- HVAC – No matter how big the fire is in your business, you will want to have your ductwork cleaned. The AC system will suck both soot and ash through out the system, so cleaning it is essential. The soot and ash will collect and can hold the chemicals and moisture. Not cleaning the system risks spreading mold, mildew and bacteria throughout the building.
Fire damage to a building can be devastating not only to the business but also to every employee. When the company isn’t making money, neither are the employees. At Service Master Restoration by PWF, we are committed to getting your company back up and running as soon as possible.
Call now for the expert fire restoration team to complete your smoke, soot and odor removal for you quickly and efficiently.
I have had the pleasure of working with the ServiceMaster by PWF organization for a number of years. The service involved were from a simple break-in at an office building in Tampa to total devastation of a hospital in Galveston. They have my complete confidence in their ability to respond to disaster and restoration needs.
The Krewe of Agustine looks the ServiceMaster by PWF team! Mike is so professional, on time and always gives 100000% of his energy and time to take care of us. Outside the the fun Krewe season, Mike is there to help in times of a crisis. A team filled with HUGE hearts. Mike is my…
Thank you for your extreme patience through this entire process. This was a first for us and there were a lot of unknowns. We certainly appreciate your assistance during the night of the event and the weeks after. We will have no problem referring your company or attesting to professionalism that your company brought to…
Always reliable, professional, and able to meet any challenge. So glad ServiceMaster is part of our community.