Commercial Fire Damage Restoration Services
Service Areas: Alachua, Columbia, Dixie, Lafayette, Levy, Marion, Gilchrist, Bradford, Union, Clay, Duval, St. John, and Pinellas Counties
When a fire happens at your business, it is more than an inconvenience, it can be devastating. Every hour that your business is closed, you are losing money. At Service Master Restoration by PWF, we understand how important it is to get your business up and running, so we offer 24 hour emergency service. We also have a team of professionals, who are ready to step in as soon as the fire department leaves.
- Assessment – Our first step is to assess the damage and create a plan to get your business back up and running. We can provide immediate needs like boarding windows and tarps for roofs if needed to prevent vandalism and additional damage.
- Demolition – With licensed contacts and construction technicians for every job, we are fully prepared for all size demolition from a section of a wall to the entire building. If larger demolition is required, our staff will work with your staff to inventory and pack out the building content. If only part of the building is damaged, we ensure that proper seals are in place, so that your staff can work while we are working on the demolition. Once demolition is complete, we make sure all trash is removed and disposed of safely.
- Rebuilding/Renovations – Our construction crews will work around your schedule whenever possible to ensure we get your business up and running and minimize disruption.
- Cleaning – Our restoration always includes cleaning and drying from top to bottom. We make sure that your ceilings, walls, ductwork, and floors are cleaned and refreshed.
- Upholstery & Fabric – The upholstery and fabrics in the business/commercial setting are denser and more complicated than those of the home, so they require different techniques to refresh them after fire damage.
- Flooring – Restoring your flooring after a fire takes special techniques and equipment. The little brush cleaner from the grocery store isn’t going to cut it to get smoke and soot out of your carpets. Neither is that grocery store cleaner going to restore your tile and grout after a fire. Make sure you let our experts get your floors looking like new.
- HVAC – No matter how big the fire is in your business, you will want to have your ductwork cleaned. The AC system will suck both soot and ash through out the system, so cleaning it is essential. The soot and ash will collect and can hold the chemicals and moisture. Not cleaning the system risks spreading mold, mildew and bacteria throughout the building.
Fire damage to a building can be devastating not only to the business but also to every employee. When the company isn’t making money, neither are the employees. At Service Master Restoration by PWF, we are committed to getting your company back up and running as soon as possible.
Call now for the expert fire restoration team to complete your smoke, soot and odor removal for you quickly and efficiently.
Thank you for your extreme patience through this entire process. This was a first for us and there were a lot of unknowns. We certainly appreciate your assistance during the night of the event and the weeks after. We will have no problem referring your company or attesting to professionalism that your company brought to…
Our house in Panama City, FL was an absolute mess after surviving Hurricane Michael. Your team came in and cleared all the debris, removed all the saturated material with the best attitude ever. They were here every morning and stayed late every night until the job was complete. This team of Service Professionals were a…
I would like to personally thank Mike and his team at ServiceMaster for their quick and professional response after Hurricane Florence. The cleanup of our home and special care of our belongings were handled with exceptional quality. I would and have highly recommended them to others going through similar unfortunate situations.
Dear Mike Sr, Just a short note to thank you for the fine work you and your crew did to rid us of the water damage from Hurricane Florence. Your personal assistance and pleasant attitude was very welcomed at a tough time for us. Your entire group of backup helpers were very hard workers and…