Expert Mold Detection Services for Residential and Commercial Property
Service Areas: Clay, Duval, St. John, and Pinellas Counties
Don't Know What To Do Next? We Do.®
One of the main goals of a mold inspection is to identify the mold you don’t see. A mold inspection will identify the mold hidden behind the wall, in the ceiling cavities or under the floorboards. To find hidden mold the mold inspector from ServiceMaster by PWF will almost certainly need to get some form of access behind the structural element. Gaining access will usually require drilling an access hole or taking or a wall panel, some level of mold damage is inevitable. The extent of the mold inspection should be explained and understanding between all parties involved.
What is Mold?
Mold are fungi that are found both indoors and outdoors. There are estimated tens of thousands to perhaps three hundred thousand or more different species of mold.
Where does mold come from?
- Mold grows best in warm, wet and humid conditions. It spreads by making microscopic airborne spores
- Mold can grow in as little as 48 hours.
- Mold thrives in moist environments created by a flood, slow leak, broken pipe or just high humidity.
- Mold needs a food source, such as wood or drywall, oxygen and a temperature between 40-100 degrees F to grow
What to Expect during a Mold Inspection
The professional mold inspector will not only have a quick look around your property but will evaluate other additional information which might be relevant. Professional mold inspection from ServiceMaster by PWF usually involves:
- Inspection of external areas of the building
- Consultation with the client regarding health symptoms and building history
- Thorough investigation of all parts of the building
- Detail investigation of suspected areas including accessing wall/floor cavities
- Analysis of samples
- Conclusions and recommendation
Don’t Let Your Lives Be Ruined By Mold
ServiceMaster by PWF works with nationally recognized testing facilities and can provide mold inspection, laboratory analysis, and written remediation plans at a reasonable price. We know how to identify and eliminate the source of what has caused the mold and implement the proper processes to help eliminate mold growth. Call (866) 599-0871 now.
Why Choose ServiceMaster by PWF?
For over 30 years we have consistently provided top quality guaranteed satisfaction to our clients during catastrophic home or business damage situations.
Fast response time within 45 minutes to an hour, we will send our team to restore your property